Pages

Monday, June 22, 2026

Judas 1:1 with Reference

1. Main bible verse to study:

Judas Chapter 1 verse 1
Judas, a disciple of Jesus Christ, but brother of James, a to those who are called, b who are loved in their relationship with God the Father, c and kept, d for Jesus Christ:
1. Reference section:
Reference A: Matthew chapter 13 verse 55 

Is this not the carpenter’s son? Is not his mother called Mary, and his brothers James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas?
Reference A: Mark chapter 6 verse 3 

This is the carpenter, the son of Mary and the brother of James, Joseph, Judas, and Simon, is it not? And his sisters are here with us, are they not?” So, they began to stumble because of him.

Reference A: Galatians chapter 2 verse 9
And when they recognized the undeserved kindness that was given me, James and Cephas and John, the ones who seemed to be pillars, gave Barnabas and me the right hand of fellowship, so that we should go to the nations; but they went to those who are circumcised. 

Reference A: James chapter 1 verse 1
James, a slave of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes that are scattered about: Greetings! 

Reference B: Hebrews chapter 3 verse 1 

Consequently, holy brothers, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the apostle and high priest whom we acknowledge-- Jesus. 

Reference C: Matthew chapter 11 verse 27 

All things have been handed over to me by my father, and no one fully knows the son except the father; neither does anyone fully know the father except the son and anyone to whom the son is willing to reveal him. 

Reference C: 1 John chapter 3 verse 24 

Moreover, the one who observes his commandments remains in union with him, and he in union with such one. And by the spirit that he gave us, we know that he remains in union with us. 

Reference D: John chapter 6 verse 39 

This is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose none out of all those whom he has given me, but that I should resurrect them on the last day. 

Reference D: John chapter 17 verse 15
I do not request that you take them out of the world, but that you watch over them because of the wicked one 

Reference D: 2 Timothy chapter 1 verse 12
This is why I am also suffering these things, but I am not ashamed. For I know the One whom I have believed, and I am confident that he is able to guard what I have laid up in trust with him until that day. 

Reference D: 2 Timothy chapter 4 verse 18
The Lord will rescue me from every wicked work and will save me for his heavenly Kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever.  Amen. 

Reference D: 1 Peter chapter 1 verse 5
who are being safeguarded by God’s power through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last period of time 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Judas 1:3 with Reference

  3. Main bible verse to study: Judas chapter 1 verse 3  Beloved, I while I was doing my best to write to you about the salvation that is c...